« Home | Riding the Pinoy Big Brother Bandwagon » | Naughty Ice » | Dark Water » | Working with 96 mb of RAM » | Take Care.. » | Opera raves and rants » | Resort Warnings part 1 » | The girl who makes my heart pound » | Family for Sale! » | Was it worth it? »

Eddie Guerrero, 38



its been almost a month since my last post. But the news of a death of one of my favorite wrestling superstars, Eddie Guerero, just made me run to my computer and confirm it online. As of now, no cause of death has been established by the authorities.

I will forever remember the "Latino Heat"

I'M VERY SHOCKED.. HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WRESTLER.. HOW SAD.. WANNA SAY SORRY TO ALL EDDIE'S RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND FAMILY...
LOOKING FORWARD FOR HIS NEXT MATCH.. BUT WHAT CAN I DO...
IS IT CAUSE OF A HEART ATTACK? BIG POSSIBILITY.. HE USED TO ADDICTED TO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL... BUT HE CURED..

hi, i was also shocked when eddie guerrero died. i am an avid fan of wwe. I believe he died of a heart attack when he was in a hotel room. I read that in an internet site.

Post a Comment