« Home | Resort Warnings part 1 » | The girl who makes my heart pound » | Family for Sale! » | Was it worth it? » | Aimee » | My Sun Network » | Breasts not Bombs » | Identity Crisis » | Signs of a Bad Math Exam » | Baywalk Flag »

Opera raves and rants

Opera Browser

I just downloaded the Opera browser because its now free. I still use Firefox as my default browser. Due to Opera does not support the "Compose" feature of Blogger. But for regular surfing. I use Opera. It is really one of the fastest browser i have used. One feature that interests me is the "trash can" *really don't what is it called*. This is handy when you accidentaly closed a window, you can retrieve it there.

ey, bakit di ko makita???

hello! i like your blog's concept. very brief and eyecatching. can i link u up?

Sure! Link me all you want! ahehehehe. (suggestive)

Post a Comment